How To Sell
1. We offer free membership so there is NO cost to join. To begin, set up your free membership. All that is required is your name and e-mail address.
To take full advantage of the benefits offered by our website, we recommend that you complete your full profile to help you in your CHASE. All information given are strictly confidential.
2. You will receive an e-mail confirming your free membership. Simply CLICK on the link to activate your log in.
Log in and start CHASING!!
Please save the e-mail in the event you need to refer back to it for your log-in information
3. Our USER FRIENDLY website will enable you to search in a variety of ways to suit your needs. It is EASY to create your own Fabric Listing
- On the front page go to the Sell section and “click” on LIST FABRIC FOR SALE.
- Select the Category in the Knit or Woven section and fill in the requested information.
(quantity, width , weight if available , color , asking price)
- Include in the description field as many details as possible to allow the buyer to “know” your fabric: hand, feel, type of finish, kind of wash, care instructions & applications: tops, bottoms etc.
- Be accurate in your postings. Misleading or incorrect information will result in lost sales.
- Upload a photo of your individual fabric or your pallet for bulk sales.
4. Whenever there are changes to your fabric listings, (sold, additions, deletions, colors etc.) you are required to update your listings. We at Fabric Chase do not want our Buyers disappointed when inquiring about fabric availability.
5. Fabric Chase will discuss all terms of sale with the Seller. Based on those terms, if a deposit is taken from the Buyer and the Seller wishes to change the terms, the Seller will be responsible for any costs incurred from said changes.
6. Fabric Chase is not responsible for mispostings or incorrect information on the Website.
7. Seller will comply with requests for samples and sample yardage from Fabric Chase
8. Seller will permit and enable Fabric Chase or Independent Inspection Teams access to purchased inventory for Quality Control Inspections.
9. Any Seller that deliberately placing misleading or misinformation regarding the quality of fabric listed will result in termination of the membership and the use of all website privileges.
10. Buyers or Fabric Chase may select means of transportation and method of shipment for all purchases. Seller will comply with all requests to arrange for packaging documentation and shipment of goods.
11. All prices listed should include freight to the nearest Port or Warehousing location. All asking prices are FOB Country of Origin or Warehousing location.
12. In the event the seller provided incorrect or misleading information to Fabric Chase, which might cause cancellation or return shipments, all costs for returned shipments, deposits, payments and any other related costs will be paid for by Seller.