How To Buy
1. We offer FREE membership so there is NO cost to join. The first step is to set up your membership. All that is required is your name and e-mail address.
2. To take full advantage of the benefits offered by our website, we recommend that you complete your full profile to help you in your CHASE. All information given are strictly confidential .
After completing your registration you will receive an e-mail confirming your membership. Simply CLICK on the link to activate your log in.
Log in and start CHASING!!
Please save the e-mail in the event you need to refer back to it for your log-in information
3. Our USER FRIENDLY website will enable you to search in a variety of ways to suit your needs. You may search by Category, Fabric Name, or Fabric Description
4. If you have questions or would like to order sample yardage for approval of quality and/or color, please send your request via e-mail located at the bottom of the fabric listing page you have selected. Please note the cost of sample yardage and shipping is at the buyer’s expense.
5. All requests for information will be responded to within 24 hrs. by our Customer Service Dept.
6. Payment arrangements are to be made directly with Fabric Chase. All payments are by on sight L/C, Wire Transfer or Credit Cards or Net 30 based on your Credit Approval with our factor and are made in U.S. Dollars. All orders are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Fabric Chase.
At the Buyer’s option, Fabric Chase will make arrangements for Quality Assurance testing or inspection worldwide, with a Fabric Chase team of inspectors, or, any Independent service provider (SGS, Intertek, etc.) designated by the Buyer.
All costs related to the inspections will be subject to discussion.
7. All sales are final and are not subject to return or cancellation after deposit or shipping arrangements have been made.
8. All prices are FOB Country of Origin or Warehouse location.
9. Fabric Chase will provide Buyers with all required documentation for shipping: commercial invoice, packing slip, & BOL. Any additional documents requested by the Buyer can be discussed after a deposit on the goods has been made.
10. Buyers may select and designate means of transportation and Carriers for their shipments. If requested, Fabric Chase can provide Courier and Freight Forwarding services at Buyers expense.
11. Fabric Chase is not responsible for incorrect listing information on the Website or previously sold inventory.